The Whole Story From - Dec 2017-Jan 2018

So during the past month I've been in the hospital. It's been a very slow process of healing. But I'm healing and that's a good thing. I have a lot of plans when I get out. But it's so frustrating to keep being told to wait when I have so many things I want to do... I was out from Sepetember to November and there was a few things that I really wanted to do, but it was as if I wasn't able to do them. I kept getting forced into situations and things kept getting in the way that I couldn't do the things that I wanted to do.

So when I got sick I just hoped that it was just a simple bug. But it turned out to be GVHD. (If you don't know what that is then... Look forward to a mini lesson in it.) I... just accepted it. But you know me, if it's done it's done. There was nothing I could have done to prevent it from triggering, maybe there was but that doesn't matter, it happened. So now I just hoped that whatever they did would help me recover. And indeed it did.

Fast forward a month of treatment. Fast forward because there'a a lot of medical things that happened... Let's just say a lot happened within the month I was here. That I may or may not cover haha. I'm getting better. Slowly but surely.

Comments

Most Popular