Hopes and Dreams

I'm all about my hopes and dreams
"I hope for my dreams and I dream of my hopes"
The two things that I want most in the world
"The hope of my heart
The dream of my life"
I would do anything to get them...
"Hoping,
Hoping you'll see,
See my efforts for you
Hoping is all just a real dream.
Dreaming"
My hope...... I pray every night and day for it to happen
"Dreaming
Unreality
Dreaming unreality
Making the unreality come true
Hoping"
I'm trying my best to achieve my dreams
"Hoping that you'll see me how I see you..."
I sometimes ask myself, "Why you?" but then I realize.... I'm a fool
"Dreaming something out of my reach"
My flaws keep me from reaching you but I'm insistent on getting you
"How is there Hope when there is no Dreaming?
How can I dream when I have no hope?"
I can either have both or none... not one or the other...


My Hope is to be with someone I longed to be with...
My Dream is to be the person I want to be...



~*~
Originally Published: May 16, 2013

Comments

Most Popular