I am Loved

This is something I already knew. This was something I thought I was always aware of. This was something I thought I understood. But now I just see it more fully. Now I see it more clearly. Now, I appreciate it much more than ever before. God loves me. I am loved. That was the main reason I chose to become baptized. God loves me even if I choose to be gay even if I’m sexually attracted to other men. God will always love me, because everywhere I go, I’m shown compassion and love. Never hate, never prejudice, and never stigma. And so because of the realization that God loves me so much, I chose to become baptized and do God’s bidding. I always thought that because I was gay, I was condemned to hell, but in knowing that God loves me even if I was gay, I held onto the Hope that I will get into Heaven and so I devoted my life to God and got baptized. God has given me such a loving family, such wonderful friends, really supportive people in my life… Even here in the hospital the nurses and doctors all love me and want to take care of me and want to see me get better. I am Loved because God Loves me,, and so I try to Love back the most that I can. So even if I’m gay, I’ll continue to share the Love God has shown me to whomever I choose to Love because I am loved by God.

Comments

Most Popular